Friday, January 18, 2013

Blog!

I figure I might as well do the standard "intro post" to get started. So, welcome to my humble ablog! The topic: game and graphics programming, and probably some other various topics from time to time. I'll be posting ideas, implementation challenges, and project progress updates.

I'm currently working on an indie game project (which I will refer to as "DR") which I am planning to release on tablet platforms. Unfortunately since I'm the only programmer, progress can be a bit slow at times, but I'll try to keep reasonably regular updates. I'm writing DR in C++ and OpenGL, using the engine I spent the last year building, which I've named "Crunch Game Engine". If you want to take a look, you can browse or download the repository on bitbucket.

Anyway, enough introductions, time to get onto some real posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment